The Followers

Here the Guild Muse and members can post their tellings for all to read.

Moderator: Guild Muse

Drakfot
Guild Muse

The Followers

Post by Drakfot » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:08 pm

Something I wrote for the Atys Chronicle a long time ago. I hope you enjoy it.

The followers
Part I

“Its quite a sunny day today isn't it Chao-Li?”

“Yes, it's a perfect day to set up this new stable here. Pass me the hammer will you Feier'an”

“Here you go, good thing that you are the tall one here right, haha”

“Well, I am a Zoraï as tall as they come.”

“Yeah, and I am just the sneaky Tryker, I know I know.”

“Yeah, sneaky alright, hold the plank still so I can nail it here will you.”

It was a warm day this summer day. Even the animals around them seemed to be affected by this sudden heat, but for them it was also welcome. They could spend some time to continue to build the stables, which was long overdue since the weather had been bad recently, and it would also do good for their crops as the rain had nearly drenched their small meadows. But it seemed as the tide of luck had finally swept the other way around and brought them some good weather.
It was not long ago since they had left the old homes in order to find a new place to call home, a safer place for their children to grow up. A place where everyone could get old together and hold found memories of days passed.
It was pure accident that had placed them together, these two families; one of Tryker and one of Zoraï. Through the interference of a Kitin they had been molded together in friendship and trust.

It had been a rainy day a bit over a year ago as they had met near a tunnel's exit out through a cave. Not more then the courteous greeting had been their first impression, but that was to change quite rapidly. Not far outside the entrance to the cave from which they emerged there had been a Kincher roaming around, and as they came unknowing of its presence it had caught their scent. And set out for the easiest target; their children.

Nih'na and Feuor were young then, so young that they had not seen any of the Kitin previously. And when one came running towards them they had not seen its dangers, but seen an animal rushing to greet them. They were used to have their parents tell them not to touch anything, so they ignored their calls and happily waited for the funny thing to come to them.
As Nih'na was the longer of them she was the one it saw first. They smiled and laughed as it came closer and in a flash it held Nih'na in its claws. She screamed from the surprise and the sudden pain around her waist, it was not until now that Feuor grasped the serious in the situation, he fell back on his back and fear struck through his body. He could not move. Another scream from Nih'na told them about the hardening grip it had.

Another bellowed scream roared of a sudden and Nih'na fell to the ground, next to the Kincher stood Feier'an holding a a sword, he just looked at the Kincher as its blood came running out from the deep cut he had made in its arm. IT turned to him, but he did not notice its leg as it came swooping around and hit him hard over the head, he fell backwards and tried to stand up immediately. The world spun around him, it had been a fierce hit and he had taken serious damage, he needed time to recover. Time he did not have as the Kincher now laid its eyes on Feuor.
He started a rush, but he knew that he would not make it in time yet he ran. Suddenly a bolt came flying through the air hitting the Kincher placing it out of its course, but it was soon back up again and continued. Another bolt stunned it and as it staggered around confused roots shot up from the ground gripping it and pulling it down holding it hard. This was all that Feier'an needed as he now was at the Kincher, a jump and a concentrated attack on the Kinchers head made the battle short.
As the roots let go of their hold the Kincher stood up then to fall down onto the ground, dead.

It was then Feier'an noticed the small dagger in the Kinchers leg. He knew that dagger, it was Feuor's.
Nih'na had some bruises on her waist but she seemed to have got no more wounds other then the shock. Same was for Feuor, he was still shaking as he came into his mother arms comforting him and soothingly talking to him.

“Daddy, it was bad to her.” He said through his shakes.

“Yes, it was bad for us all. You have to be more careful and listen to your parents Feuor.” He said smiling at the little one lying safely in his mothers arms.

“You might be short, but you are brave.” A voice behind Feier'an said.

“Short yes, but our temper and will cannot be measured in height.” Feier'an said as he turned and looked up at the Zoraï facing him. He knew the origin and beliefs of them, as he was certain they knew his.

The Zoraï moves his hands and Feier'an made himself ready to counter any attack, he was surprised. The Zoraï removed his amps and extended his hand.

“I am Chao-Li, thank you for rescuing my daughter from this Kitin.” He said.

Feier'an was stunned at first, this was the first time he had met a Zoraï on such grounds. Not that he had met many before, but those had been more hostile.

“I am Feier'an.” He said as he extended his hand and shook the hand of the Zoraï. He could instantly feel that this was a true and honest gesture with no hidden notions. How strange.

“I am glad that your brave little one is well too.” The Chao-Li said as he turned and looked at Feuor.

“Yes, thank you for your aid. How is your daughter?” Feier'an asked still surprised over what had happened.

“She is well, thank you. She is cared for by her mother, my wife, Naom'Chi. Her name is Nih'na.”

“My son's name is Feuor and his mothers name is Limeh.” Feier'an replied to answer the courteous gesture.

Since that day much had happened and many things had passed. Through these interventions of the Kitin they had become friends. They had decided to continue the journey together from that point as they knew that together they would have had a bigger chance to survive and manage. It had also turned out that they were both almost looking for the same thing, a new home. And weeks later they had found a place near a village and they were not working on building the stable for their mounts to rest in at nights. For what mission they had undertaken it seemed as the two families had grown more and more together, this day something started to move.
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)
I am but a crafter of words

Drakfot
Guild Muse

The followers
Part II

“There, finally the last nail is in place.” Chao-Li said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“Well, for the roof at least.” Feier'an replied as he smiled towards Chao-Li.

“Well, it wasn't there two days ago. So its progress.” Chao-Li replied knowing that Feier'an was intentionally teasing him a little, it was not uncommon and it was in fact something that he had took a liking to. The free minds of the Trykers.

“Haha, yes indeed it is, great work there tall man. Haha.” Feier'an said as he gathered the tools they had used during the day.

The warm sun slowly moved along the sky followed by another orbiting planet which rings sparkled as the rays from the sun shined through them. It took just a moment to finish up the place and the tools and the materials were all lying next to the construction. It had taken some wait and some hard work, made difficult thanks to the warm sun, but finally the frame was done and crossing boards supported it. The roof was done so that it would stop the sun from reaching the ground in the middle and also hold off what rain that fell onto it. Even though it was not entirely finished, the trough's were missing and the food holder, it had already started serving its purpose; underneath the roof their mounts and packers stood together enjoying the fresh breeze in the shadow. They delightedly grunted as Feier'an places a large bucket of water in front of them and they gladly drank the nice cold water.

“You have both done well.” Naom'Chi said as the approached them holding a tray with two large glasses. She was accompanied by Nih'na and Feuor who each held smaller glasses which they were drinking from.

“Here, have some refreshments.” She said as she held up the tray for them to take the glasses.

“Mmm, this brew sure is great to put the energy lost back into the body. I guess that we have to thank the Fyros for that one, haha” Feier'an said with a laugh as he took a huge sip.

“Yes, it is quite tasteful this brew this one.” Chao-Li agreed as he tasted it.

“Daddy, can I have some ?” Feuor asked as he had seen how delighted his father had been drinking from the glass, yet not knowing what was in it.

“Yes you can.” Feier'an replied.

“How strange, I knew of Tryker to be spirited and free in mind. But free as this ?” Chao-Li asked himself as soon as he heard Feier'ans reply.

“When you are older my son. For now this is just for me and Chao-Li.” Feier'an added and by saying so also sooted Chao-Li's mind.

“Daaaaddy...” Feuor said a bit disappointed.

“There, there. In time you will understand. Now finish your glass, its good for you.” Feier'an said as he grabbed Feuor and lifted him up into his arms. “You want to be as strong as dad don't you.”

Feuor nodded yes while he was almost gulping from his glass. Soon Limeh came to them holding a bag. In it she had packed some bread and food put on bread to make a sandwich, it was time to celebrate the almost completion of the third building in their little place.
The first two buildings ever raised in this place was the two houses. After they had met in the cave they had chosen to travel together to find a new home. They had wandered through the lands seeking for a nice place to settle down and they had found one not far off from a small town. Just across a small mountain near the waters they had started to gather materials to start their build. Some kind Homins had lend them rooms to sleep in while they were working on the houses. Everyone had helped as much as they cold, Chao-Li and Feier'an had found jobs to get dappers for tools and materials. During weekends they had worked on the houses and hunted to gather materials from the animals around, both for craft and to rid them and make it safer.
It had turned out that the area held many materials of fine qualities and they had harvested as much as time allowed them to, and it had given both Naom'Chi and Limeh items to use in their crafting.
Naom'Chi was very skilled in making jewelry of all kinds while Limeh was working on her armors.
It had taken them some time, but as they saw the first house being completed it felt as time had flown them by. They had moved in the same day, both families in the same house while they were finishing the second one. It had been a fun time form them all, specially since it was something they could never have imagined the first time they met.

“Aahh, that was a good drink.” Feier'an said as he placed the empty glass on the tray and grabbed another sandwich.

“Mmm” Chao-Li replied as he closed his eyes and took another sip.

“Seems like they like the effort we placed in it.” Feier'an said as he looked at the construction and the Mektoubs in it. It had been a great relief the day they finally could afford the packers. It made the transportation of materials much easier for them, and it had turned out that word of mouth had made both Limeh and Naom'Chi a bit famous for their crafts as Homins had asked what they would charge for various sets of armors and jewels. Nih'na and Feuor had worked hard to help their mothers handing them materials fetching new from the store room or cleaning up the left overs.
And now the area had increased with another building thanks to the effort of everyone and the habitants of it seemed very pleased even though it was still not fully completed.

“How was your craft today ?” Chao-Li asked his wife.

“It was very successful, it seems as my hard work and concentration have given well results.” Naom'Chi replied.

“Yes, very successful, I even wore out my tool. I need to buy another one tomorrow.” Limeh filled in as she saw that Feier'an was about to ask her.

“Haha, how many does that make this last week?” Feier'an asked her teasingly.

“Lucky for you that my goods sell so we can afford to buy new.” Limeh said to him and extended her tounge towards him and pinched his arm.

“Ouch, guess I deserved that.” Feier'an said with a happy laugh.

Chao-Li smiled to himself as he took the last sip from the glass.

“These Trykers are fun ones, never thought I would end up like this.” He thought to himself as he opened his eyes and looked at his family and his friends around him. “This is a good life.”
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Drakfot
Guild Muse

The followers
Part III

“Well, tomorrow we will finish the stables, just need some things from the town.” Feier'an said as he placed Feuor in his lap. “You want to follow dad to the town and buy some things, we can even get your mom a new tool. Oh and candy !”

“Yeeey” Feuor replied happily. “Can Nih'na come to ? Pleaase, pleaaaase.”

“Haha, I guess it cannot be helped. Yes of course she can. Lets all go together!” Feier'an said and grinned towards the others whom silently agreed.

“But not too much candy you two, you hear.” Limeh added.

“But moooom..” Feuor said saddened, candy was a favorite treat after all.

“Don't worry, the moment she looks away we sneak of and ..... ooouch !” Feier'an didn't have time to finish his sentence before he felt a pain in his arm again.

“I heard that love.” Limeh said with a firm gentle voice.

“Alright, alright I give up, I give up. Surrender!” Feier'an laughed out.

“Yes let us all travel to the nearby town tomorrow, it has been ages since we last went there together.” Naom'Chi said and smiled. Chao-Li and Nih'na joined her.

They spent the evening sitting beside the stables talking about times past and how fun they have had. The sun moved along and soon it hid itself behind the mountains and the stars took over the scenery shining down on them as they sat there. It was a nice evening, as if it had waited for them to finish so they could just relax a moment, the Mektoubs added their part with grunts and thumping sounds as they moved around getting accustomed to their new house.

“You have done well today dear, and so have you Nih'na.” Naom'Chi said as she leaned towards Chao-Li and the side of the stable. Nih'na was lying between them sleeping calmly as she breathed softly moving a little now and then.

Next to them Feier'an sat with Feuor in his lap and Limeh was leaning towards his right shoulder. Both were fond asleep and Feier'an was staring into the sky. They sat there for a moment longer until the breeze became a bit colder before they got up as gentle as they could not to awaken the sleeping children. Silently they moves away into the house, only noted by one of the Mektoubs whom had not fallen asleep yet. They whispered good night before entering the houses and heading for bed.

The morning came early, or so it felt for Chao-Li and Feier'an but it was most likely due to them working so hard the previous day. Excited about going to the town with the family Feuor came almost running out into the kitchen ready to have breakfast. He was greeted by Feier'an and Limeh whom had just sat down to start eating. It seemed as everyone was excited this morning as the breakfast didn't take as long to eat as it usually did Feuor complaining about having to eat vegetables. Feier'an looked at his son eating and he smiled on the inside. Strangely enough everyone helped out cleaning the dishes and finishing the kitchen before they went outside.

As they got outside they were met by Naom'Chi and Nih'na, Chao-Li were already at the stables preparing a packer to carry some of their crafted goods they had done the day before.

“This will certainly be enough to cover the expenses today don't you think Feier'an?” He asked as Feier'an came to the stables.

“Oh, I see that there are some fine things there, they will surely cover it all. Perhaps we can even afford a nice dinner while we are at it.” He replied with a smile. Could thing be better then this?

Since the town was not far away, a bit ironic that they lived so close still rarely spend time there, it didn't take too long to wander there. But they did not haste as the packer was carrying a heavy burden for them. Soon enough the stables and gates of the town appeared in front of them as both Feuor and Nih'na ran off to them in advance despite their parents warnings about them getting lost. They stopped at the guards by the gate and looked at them. Feuor was amazed how well trained the guards was, and the swords they held shined so nice in the sunlight. He decided that when he grew up he wanted to be a swordsman and a user of daggers. This was his destiny.

Nih'na looked at the guards as she stood beside Feuor, she found them to be impressive, then again almost every adult is impressive when you are a child. Still she found them to be too rough for her liking. She, with her short slim body, was not cut out for the use of swords or pikes. She could probably handle them, but she was not certain if it was to the degree that it would be more useful then to scare off straying animals around their houses. Then she thought about that day.

She and Feuor had sneaked behind the house as she had wanted to show him something. She had been practicing since she had found out how to do. As they stood there she held out her palm and asked Feuor to look at it closely. They sat down on their knees and she closed her eyes and concentrated on a chant she had read in one of her mothers books. As she chanted something started to whirl in her palm, as if it held a small tornado it circulated and started to drag small blue sparkles out from thin air into the center forming a small globe. She shut her eyes harder and focused more, she wanted to really show Feuor. As she opened her eyes she saw a ball rotate in her hand, it was the largest one she had managed to summon yet and it even lit up the face of Feuor as she stared at it in amazement.

“What is it ?” He asked as he leaned forward.

He came to close and suddenly the ball made a swift movement and hit him on his nose. He fell backward while shouting “Aaahh”.
Nih'na got scared that she had harmed him, she didn't really know what sort of chant it had been. She hadn't looked that closely in the book after reading it. She stood up and and ran a few steps to Feuor who was still lying on his back. When she saw his face again she saw that he was smiling.

“Aahh, that felt really good Nih'na, what was it ?” He asked her as he opened his eyes and looked at her.

“I don't really know. I read it about seven days ago, I didn't read it till the.... Feuor, your scratch in your face, the one you got when hitting the door..” She said abruptly.

“Yes, that is it with it ?” He asked as he touched his cheek, it felt strange.

“Its... gone..” Nih'na said as she stared at his face. The spell had been a healing spell.

“Nih'na, Nih'na!! Let's buy some candy before our moms comes.” Feuor said and dragged Nih'na away to the merchant nearby.
She knew what she wanted to be now, a user of the elemental arts. Both caster and healer, this was her fate.

Before they had a chance to stop them Nih'na and Feuor met their parents at the stables as they let the packer enter to rest. Both holding a big bag of flavored Shooki Seeds. They were both chewing happily.

“Haha, that sure is our kids isn't that right Chao-Li!” Feier'an said when he saw them coming.

“It sure is” Chao-Li said and smiled.
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Drakfot
Guild Muse

Post by Drakfot » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:09 pm

The followers
Part IV

“Kids don't run too far away like that again, you don't know whom you might meet here.” Limeh encouraged the children as they met again outside the stables.

“I know mom.” Feuor replied and had another seed.

“So where should we be off to first then?” Chao-Li asked everyone as soon as they had gathered.

“I have some orders I need to deliver.” Limeh said as she looked into the large bag with various Light Armors.

“As do I, I shall accompany you Limeh.” Naom'Chi added.

“Alright then it seems as its you and me and the kids then.” Feier'an said.

Limeh and Naom'Chi took a left in the next intersection heading for the market place, the common place to meet the customers. It was not just ordinary Homins whom had got their eyes opened to their good craftings after some time, even merchants had found that their goods were well tradeable in foreign lands. So the marketplace was where they usually headed unless a special request to deliver to another place was made.

Chao-Li, Feier'an, Feuor and Nih'na headed the other way to start with. They wanted to have a look at the town itself, perhaps have something to eat before they wandered the marketplace. They walked through some small avenues, even though it was not the usual place, there still was plenty of booths along the street with merchants. It was one of the reasons they had chosen to take this route; among these merchants the more rare and stranger items could be found. As they were walking slowly along the street chewing some candy now and then they heard the echo of a voice not far away. Soon they found a larger intersection where booths were set up in a ring around a fountain in the middle.
Next to the fountain stood a Matis man holding some pamphlets as he was handing them out while shouting “They are weary for now, but they will retaliate, they will strike back. Join Defencia Academia today and do your part to keep the village safe.”

“What is this Academia you speak of ?” Chao-Li asked the man as they came closer.

“It is a institute where young warriors, fighters, mages and magicians will undergo basic training before they will enter the Ruins.” He replied proudly as he held out a pamphlet. Chao-Li accepted the gift and gave it a good look.

“What's the requirement and whom are you talking about?” Feier'an asked thinking that it might just be some crazy talk from a pale white skinned man whom might have had just too much sun.

“The Kitins of course, the Kitins are just waiting for their chance to strike back at us.” He replied with a look showing that he was amazed that he had met Homins whom didn't know what threat was upon them.

“But that is ancient history, The Karavan and the Kami drew them away. That is why we can walk on this lands today. I know as I came from one such refugee.” Feier'an said now a bit agitated over the fact that the man had scared the children.

“Calm down Feier'an. Even though it seems as a faint lie he still is right.” Chao-Li said with a calm voice as he had finished reading the pamphlet. “It says here that Defencia Academia will tutor Homins no matter what age and help them find their abilities. But that it is only in preparation ?”

“Yes, perhaps you have not been knowing nor hearing the words from the main lands but they are roaming there. We have set out as many as we can in order to hold the towns and cities clear. But our numbers allows us just that, to keep them at bay. Therefore it was decided that, those whom so wishes, were allowed to be taken into pre-training.” The Matis man said and his eyes almost glowed as the was talking about a cause for which he burned.

“But you do not provide a full training ?” Chao-Li asked the man.

“No, we can only harness the basic foundation of a Homin. To see what they can do and help them train towards their abilities.” The Matis replied as he handed out yet another pamphlet to a passing Homin.

“I see, where can one register and when is a suitable time for this?” Chao-Li asked. Feier'an and the children just stood there looking at Chao-Li.

“Whenever the time is suitable for you good sir, and the place is not far away from here. Pass through two arches then take a left and you shall see the gates of the Academia.” The Matis man said, excused himself and walked away.

“Chao-Li, what are you thinking. You have that look again...” Feier'an said.

“Well, he is right and you know it. Perhaps it is what is best for our children. You do remember the way we met don't you.” Chao-Li replied still looking at the pamphlet, his ind was full of thoughts.

“Yes, you are right about that I guess. But the children ? What about them ?” He asked.

“I want to be a fighter dad, I want to wield swords and pikes!!” Feuor added all of a sudden. He had only heard parts of the conversation but what little he had heard he had seen his chance to live his dream to become like one of the town guards.

“uhm..” Was all Feier'an could say before Nih'na interrupted.

“And I want to learn the ways of the magician father.” She said.

“I have practiced dad !” Feuor grabbed the dagger that Feier'an had in his belt and started to wave it around.

Feier'an almost lost his jaw when he saw his son grabbing the dagger, still he could see that that the boy were capable to handle a small weapon such as a dagger. Feuor kept on swinging the dagger but did not notice the board that was standing leaned towards the wall, it hit him right over his hand as he did a circling motion.

“Ouch” He said as he dropped the dagger. Feier'an picked it up and placed it back in his belt and was about to go see to Feuor's hand when Nih'na ran by him.

“You klutz, you should be careful. Let me see your hand.” She said as she took hold of it and placed her free hand above the small wound and chanted. There was a small blue glow emanating from between the hands and it was as if it sucked up the blood as it disappeared the stronger the glow became.

“Did you know of this Chao-Li ?” Feier'an asked as they both looked at the children.

“No, I did not. But it seems as this is something that fate might have a role for.” Chao-Li replied as they walked up to their children. “I see that you have inherited your mother's skill of heal Nih'na.”

“Dad, I ... I just read in one of her old books..” Nih'na said trying to excuse her behavior as she had not told her parents of what had happened that day when she had showed Feuor.

“Do not feel shame Nih'na, you seem to hold a natural hand for the healing arts. Your mother will be pleased to hear this.” Chao-Li comforted her as he looked at Feuor's hand. “Feier'an your son is in good hands indeed, not a scratch is left.”

“Well, isn't that the twist of fate then.” He said as he came up and looked at Feuor's hand. “Indeed there is not a thing left to be seen of the wound. Thank you Nih'na.”

“What do you say about this Chao-Li ?” He asked.

“I think we should enjoy the rest of the day here as we intended in the first place. Then this evening we should all sit down and talk about this.” Chao-Li said as he folded the pamphlet and placed it in his side bag.

“Yes, sounds fair. Let's enjoy it as much as we can. When we get back home your mother will probably bash me into a pile Feuor.” Feier'an said and laughed.

They continued their travel through the alleys and the streets and were soon accompanied by their mothers whom had sold every little part of their merchandise and even had time to bargain for some other affections. It seemed as the time passed this evening what had been said and happened came more and more natural.

Years will pass.
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Drakfot
Guild Muse

The followers
Part V

Some time had passed since the day they had met the Homin handing out pamphlets in the town.
The evening had brought a bit pressed mood since it was a serious matter to discuss. At first Limeh had refused to even listen to the pleads of Feier'an and even Feuor. It was dangerous to have the children to walk in the town alone she had said and Feier'an had agreed but also pointed out that it was not the subject of the discussion. But after a few moments she had gained her calm and listened to what they both had to say. And as sense came into she realized that it was probably what was best for them all, in these dire times it is essential for a Homin to be able to defend and protect oneself. And when hearing of the Defencia Academia it sounded as if it was safer and controlled for her. It had been hard but she had finally agreed to let Feuor apply for training there. When hearing that Chao-Li held the same thoughts for Nih'na she seemed to change from worried into a more confident mother.

For Nih'na it had been easier as her father, Chao-Li, had embraced the idea of scholar his child and when he spoke to Naom'Chi he had such calm and confidence in his voice that she heard that his mind was set and that he had spend time thinking it through. He had told her that not only had Nih'na inherited her mothers beauty, but also her skill in the magical area. When he told about how she had healed the wound Feuor had got earlier that day and that not even a scratch was left Naom'Chi had smiled at her and nodded. She had been happy when both her parents had agreed to allow her to join the Academia together with Feuor. She had happily studied the books that her mother had fetched from the small library, just one shelf in the larger living quarters, they had and she had instantly taken the book in which she found the healing spell.

The coming days the parents had not seen much of their children as they had been busy with their chores while Feuor had been given an old dagger, a sword and a pike that Feier'an had purchased a long time ago when they had just started to settle in. He had used them to rid the area of the dangerous animals that roamed. With these old weapons Feuor spent as much time as he could training what his father told him to. Since he knew what was awaiting him he trained harder and more focused sometimes reminding himself of the accident that day they had spoken to the tall pale man. Feier'an had shown him the standard stanza from which to begin the wielding and had made sure that he had managed it before teaching any other moves. “Bases are the basic” He had said as Feuor had complained about the monotone training, and after learning it he had understood what his father had meant. The more he trained the easier it was to wield the weapons and soon he was practicing switching between them in a fast pace in case it was ever needed.

Nih'na had studied most of the books her mother had handed her, she had read them as fast while as careful as she could. They were not only books about how to quickly cure wounds in battle but also how one should focus the energy in order to extract stamina and increase the sap flowing in Homins. A few of the books she later was handed, from her father, spoke of the other kind of magical skills to learn; the destructive ones. He had told her that she should also study them as to know how and what kind of damage they would inflict on their target. It was good to know since some animals could easily resist some sorts of magic yet be very vulnerable to other magic But it was also very useful information when one was healing. It had been quite much for her to study and the first days she had hardly left her room except for food and drinks. But after about a week she had read most of the books with basic knowledge and gotten tired of always sitting inside so she had taken some books out and sat near where Feuor was training. At times, with his consent, she had tried the heal on him. It had been small bursts only but he had felt the difference with them.

One day her Chao-Li and Feier'an had come to them as they were training. Chao-Li had extended two large glove like things to Nih'na. She had looked at them strangely, she recognize them as they appeared to be like the old ones her father had lying on the shelf with all the books. But she had never asked what it was. When he asked her to put them on she was surprised, why wear gloves on such warm day ? But as she had put them on she felt that they were not warm at all, in fact they seemed not to be as heavy as their appearance made them look. Chao-Li had told her that it was magical amplifiers whom was crafted especially for her by him. She was stunned as she had never known of her father to be able to make such things. But she knew that it was probably one of many things she did not know of. She had tried them on Feuor even though he was not ready for it and the sudden rush that went through his body as Nih'na levitated , turned in the air and shot a larger blue bolt right on him, made him feel even more refreshed then he had before. He had almost stumbled and fell when he felt the rush accompanied with a “Whoaa”. Chao-Li had smiled while Feier'an had laughed and thrown something to him while saying “Here, better use this to support yourself my boy”.

Feuor had grabbed the stick but as soon as he regained the balance he had seen what it really was. It was a well crafted pike made in the finest of ways. He looked at it in awe and then at his father who just nodded and said : “Yes, it is yours my son.”. He looked at it closely, the materials seemed to be of such fine kind that Feuor had not seen it around. The edges of the small spears at the top shined in the sun and their looks told him that they would pass through any sort of armor its wielder placed them against. As he looked at the staff of it he found an inscription : “A pike as mighty as its user”.
Nih'na looked at her amps as she removed them and she also noted that they held an inscription : “To cure and give strength is to care”.

They had both wondered what these inscriptions meant but their fathers had just shaken their heads telling them that in time they would know their meaning. At the same time their mothers joined them.
They both brought more items, Naom'Chi had secretly worked hard to find and to craft two sets of jewels in which she had weaved sap crystals that gave their bearer the ability to receive more hits.
They were pretty jewels and Nih'na accepted them proud over the fact that she was wearing the craft of her parents. Feuor had been surprised when Naom'Chi had also handed him another set with the same preferences. As he put them on he felt the same kind of rush as when Nih'na had casted her healing spells, but this time it was a slower sensation.
Now Limeh approached him and unfolded a light armour made with the softest of cloth and hardest of threads. Also she had weaved sap crystals into the cloth so it held the same ability as the jewels. When Feuor had changed into his armour she had turned to Nih'na with a smile as she hand given her a light armour too, but if differed from Feuor's not only that it was crafted for females, it was also made in the traditional Zoraï way and when Feuor saw Nih'na as she came back after changing into it he was stunned to see hoe beautiful it was, and so was the one wearing it.

This day their practice had ended with this ceremony as the parents had prepared a huge meal on a long table outside the houses. It was a time for feast and to celebrate they coming day. They wanted to show their children how proud they were for their studies and how well they thought of them. It was a feast indeed as it held so many dishes that it could easily fill any Trykers stomach and sooth a Zoraï spirit.
They had spent the afternoon by the table eating and talking. As the evening came the parents started to clean the table and prepare for the night while Nih'na and Feuor, still carrying their armours and jewels, walked off a bit to a spot they used to sit when both were reading. They lied in the grass for a moment and looked at the stars.

“So, tomorrow it is then, its when it begins” Feuor said.

“Yes, tomorrow a new part of our lives begins.” Nih'na replied.

The day after they stood at the gates of Defencia Academia looking at the gate wondering what was behind it.

This was two years ago.
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Drakfot
Guild Muse

The followers
Part VI

Two years had passed since they stood in front of the gates, two long years it could seem. But for Feuor they had passed as a flash in hindsight. He had found himself to be quite handy when came to the wielding of weapons, he excelled in the arts of swordsmanship and was among the top five with a pike. He worked and trained hard each day to better himself, thinking about how well he was to do so he could use the pike his father had given him.

“Very well. Well done Feuor, you can handle that sword pretty well by now. Bring on your shield and we shall train some evasive manoeuvres.” The trainer often said as he walked him by.

It were fine days for Feuor and he enjoyed them to the fullest, often being able to tell his father how well he had done each day. He had also got plenty of attention by some of the girls in the Academia, even if he was the outlander he was still a skilled fighter and they seemed to allow this so set aside from where he came and were fond of him. Many of them whispered that they would like to spend a moonlit evening with him and then giggled.

For Nih'na it was otherwise, she had found herself to have a gift for the magical skills and proceeded through them with ease. She could easily comprehend the tasks set in front of her and she could solve them fast and well. But there was something else that was placing its burden on her mind. She was the only Homin in the class who was of Zoraï birth and it placed her on the outside of the group. The fact that she was knowledgeable added to the jealousy of some of her classmates.
They did not often talk to her nor invite her to work with them, but rather seemed to avoid her. And even if she could not hear them she felt how they would speak of her and make fun of her behind her back. She had found a way to manage through it; she mentioned nothing about it and hid inside her books.

Feuor had noticed that she often seemed to be alone when he was walking from a class to another, often it was hard but he tried his best to share lunch with her whenever he could. She was always smiling towards him and the times he watched her from a distance he could see how she had a little smile as she read the book in her hands. Little did he know that the smile was due to her being able to escape her harsh reality. She had not mentioned anything to her parents either, just excused with that the studies was hard and she wanted to do well on the tests. She had hid it so well that not even they would even hint at her loneliness.

The class they were in was of mixed Homins, but after a year the classes had shifted and those that had prevailed or done remarkably well in their results were gathered together. In these classes many came from a more noble part of the town, families with a heritage or a fortune. And it was noticeable on how some of them acted. They were popular among the girls and stood well in a fight or battle, and they did not look well upon the only Zoraïan girl. Specially not since they knew that she was doing better in class then their possible life mates. Nih'na never bother them, she just went to the Academia and did what they were told to do, in fact she was never a bother to anyone. Still she was seen as a thorn in the side by many of these young Homins.

One day they went one step to far..

Nih'na had quit the days classes earlier as she was finished and she was heading home but first going to the market as she had promised her mother to find some special ingredients for tonight's supper. She hurried as much as she could but had tripped on a small rock in the hurry. Feuor, whom was practising defensive wielding in the yard had seen her fall and he had asked his tutor if he could leave class a bit earlier as he wanted to walk her home. She had seemed to be so stressed lately he had noticed but she had not mentioned why to him so he was a bit worried that she might be overdoing her studies. His trainer had said that it was more then fair that he left as he was already doing so well. So he rushed into the changing room and removed all his heavy armour and left it there as next day was Pike training. He then rushed in the direction where he had seen Nih'na trip.

While Feuor had been changing Nih'na had continued to walk towards the market, but she had not noticed that she was being followed. Suddenly something hit her head and everything went black for a brief moment. When she regained her sight she was lying on the ground and her books were scattered around her, she saw a small rock and it was probably what had hit her. Suddenly someone grabbed her and tossed her in a small alley, but she could not see who it was. With a thud she hit the wall and took support by it so she could stand up and see who it was that had been doing this to her. She gasped as she turned around and faced three young Homins staring at her with eyes full of hate. Two Matis and a Fyros boy were standing there, blocking the only exit from the alley. Slowly they started to walk towards her, staring at her.

“You are a nuscianse you know that ? You're always in the way acting as you know everything. Answering correctly every time..” One of the Matis boys said.

“Teacher's pet.. I bet that is not all you do for them..” The other one said.

They came closer and closer and as they covered the exit it was as if their approach ate the light for her. It became darker and darker. Suddenly she felt something aching in her stomach as she realized that one of them had kicked her. She fell backwards and landed on the ground, turning in pain as it had been a hard kick, especially for one that was not used to take hits. She cringed together trying to be as small as possible and decreasing areas where they could hit with their kicks. Tears started to find their ways out through her mask and down her face falling to the ground. Was this the end, the very final of what she had felt lately ? How could she ever dare to explain this to her parents, it would shock them if they got to know. It seemed as an eternity as she could not feel any more kicks. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her suppressors. She was surprised of what she saw.

They stood there as if they were about to kick, but they all stared forward in fear. Behind them stood another one, his eyes were not the usual ones, they were burning with rage, and the tone of his voice told of the same anger as his eyes.

"I have once thrusted my dagger into a Kincher who tried to harm her, do not think that I will hesitate to do it again to anything that threatens her.” He said and she noticed how he, from behind, held a dagger to the throat of the Matis boy that had first spoken to her. She saw that he was scared to death feeling the edge of the knife's blade against his throat. “Who are you to judge someone that you do not even know, how can you cast judgement on her when all you ever know is the twisted fear you have been told by others.”

“I... she is ... she is...” The Matis boy squealed out.

“She is Nih'na and she is my friend. And I will do what it takes to defend my friends, never forget this.” Feuor said with a tone that would make even Nih'na shiver as she was looking up at him, holding his knife and speaking with such determination that not even the other boys dared to move.

“Feu...*cough* Feuor.. “ Nih'na managed to say, but her stomach was hurting too much.

“Leave, and if anyone of you ever lay a foul hand on her again, I shall make sure that it be one less hand on your arm.” Feuor said and slowly removed the dagger. The boys ran off as fast as they could, they knew that in a fight they would loose to him without much effort from his side.

“There, Nih'na. Let me help you up back on your feets.” Feuor said with his usual kind voice, it was like the turn of a hand. Feuor was being his usual kind and smiling self again..

When Nih'na looked at him it was as the previous Feuor she had seen was washed away. He was smiling and looking at her with kind eyes as he extended his hand. She doubted for a second but after a encouraging word from him she grabbed it and he helped her back on her feets.

“Are you Ok, Nih'na ?” He asked her.

She could not help it, tears started to fall from her eyes, she cried loudly as she hugged him tightly and continued to cry. Why had she not told him how she had felt from the start ? Why had she held it so deep inside when someone who would understand was already so close to her. There were so many questions in her mind, but for now all she could do was to cry, to let all the strains out.
Feuor stood there holding her hugging her back and talked soothingly to her. He knew that in time she would explain everything to him, but he did not rush it. For now all she needed was a kind shoulder to rely upon, and this he could do for her.

“There, there. I am here Nih'na.”
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Drakfot
Guild Muse

The followers
Part VII

It had passed one day since the incident in the alley. Nih'na had stopped crying but she had turned silent even to Feuor. She was ashamed that she had not been able to tell him of how she had felt recently and that it had to take such nasty turn in order for him to find out. In order to make things appear as usual she had returned to school but she now took the lesser used paths between the classrooms. She tried to make herself as small and invisible as possible in fear of the aftermaths of the incident. But she could not hide from him, suddenly something grabbed her arm.

“Nih'na? Why are you hiding like this?” Feuor asked with a calm voice.

“Fe..Feuor I am .. “ She tried to tell him why, but the words just stuck in her throat.

“I am your friend Nih'na, not your enemy. You can trust me I swear.” He said with a voice full of kindness. A voice she recognized.

“I know, I am sorry. I thought that... I wanted to spare those important for me from this pain, sorry.” She said as she felt the tears starting to come.

“Come, lets go somewhere. “ Feuor said and walked away still holding her arm.

They walked with a hasted pace through the doors leading outside and then rounded a corner and soon they found themselves on a small meadow a few hundred meters behind the school.. It was a place that was sporadically used for combat training or magical learning. But it was not as large as the others so it was mostly used by students that wanted to practice in peace.

“I think we are pretty safe here Nih'na. No one usually comes here. So what is it that you want to tell me ?” His voice was still soothing,m but also strict telling her that he wanted to know so he could understand.

“I.. I don't know what to say Feuor. I though it was my fault, I am the only Zoraï in the class, and a short one too. I thought it was why..” She started to confess.

“You know that that is just your imagination Nih'na. You are not the one at fault here, they are for avoiding what they do not understand. They are weak cowards acting as they did.” He was a bit intimidated but she knew what he said.

“I am alone, I don't have any friends and I think that no one wants to be friend with a short strange Homin as I.” Tears wandered down her cheeks as she finally was able to tell someone how she felt.

“You have at least one friend, there was one that came looking for you right ?” Feuor said with a smile. “We have been friends as long as I can remember Nih'na, don't think for a second that I attacked that Kincher only so you could fall for the whim of some Matisian rich man's kid and his skewed views.”

“But.. what will happen now.. What will they do to me now?” She asked him, the fact that a bully is a pain, but the pain a scared bully can cause can be far worse.

“I have already sorted that too, I confronted him during a training session this morning and made him confess in front of everyone how brave he was attacking a lonely girl with two trustworthy men on his side. I don't think he will try to harm you again, specially not if he wish to keep his hands attached to his arms.” Feuor said and blinked with his right eye and smiled.

Nih'na remembered what had happened that time in the alley and suddenly she did not see him as the scaring Homin she had seen him as back then. Now she could see that there was a reason behind his anger, and she understood his actions. Still it was scaring to see him transform like that but there was something else telling her that he could never be like that to her, only to those that tried to harm her. He was her friend. A little smile started to form on her mask when she thought of things this way.

“Uhmm, excuse me. But I want too... ehm..” A voice said from behind them.

“Oh, hi there Danih, didn't hear you come around.” Feuor said. “I'm sorry, but I am busy for the moment could we...”

“It's fine Feuor.” Nih'na said and she did actually smile for what felt like the first time for an eternity.

“You sure Nih'na?” He asked her and she nodded yes. “Well then, what was it Dinah ?”

“There is , ehm.. an assignment... for school, that requires... ehm.. “ She started to explain.

“Don't be nervous, just say it will you!” Feuor said with a broad smile and a little tease in his voice.

“There is a requirement for an assignment for school which needs you to work with someone else. And I was wondering if you wanted to... ehm.. together with me..” Dinah said it as fast as she could and she was almost surprised that she had just said it.

Feuor looked at her and then at Nih'na and smiled. He had heard of the assignment; it was a preparation for a crafting lesson where they were required to hunt and harvest for materials so they could craft. No specific materials were needed, the main idea was to train the ability to work in team, and to ask for Homins to form teams.

“Well, I have sort of already promised Nih'na here that we would do it together.” He said, and it was an obvious lie, Nih'na knew since he had not said a word to her about it. In fact she had almost forgotten about it herself.

“Oh. Well then I am sorry for disturbing you both.” Dinah said, bowed and started to walk away.

“Hey Dinah, stop will you.” Feuor looked at Nih'na with eyes telling her he had something on his mind and she looked at him and nodded without really knowing why she did. “You know, a team can be more then two Homins, want to join me and Nih'na?”

Danih stopped and turned around quickly looking back at them.

“Are you certain that I can?” She asked. Nih'na was surprised that it seemed as Danih was not bothered by the fact that she would be in the same team as her.

“Haha, it seems as we have ourselves a team of three then!” Feuor said happily and stood up. “I'll be your tank taking hits and dealing blows!”

“I will heal as it is what I do best...” Nih'na said with a lowered voice as she thought that her interference might burst the bubble of happiness that had formed the last few minutes since Dinah came to them.
“That is great, so what do you want to do then Dinah?” Feuor asked and smiled so much that Nih'na thought that his jaw would come loose.

“I have had.. ehm.. some ease for the afflicitional skills.. I was wond.. hoping that I could..” She started to say and found her voice to become even lower then Nih'nas.

“Haha, wonderful then we have the tank, which is me, the healer Nih'na and Dinah the afflictionist. Sounds like a team to me. Come and sit here with us will you, we are a team now.” Feuor said.

Dinah did as she was asked to and sat down next to them and Feuor started to talk about the objectives of the assignment and how they should do and soon they found themselves involved in conversations about the assignment and all other things and it seemed as time flew away. They made up a tactic after discussing what they wanted to craft and Dinah and Nih'na took the part of looking up what animals they needed to hunt in order to get the materials they needed while Feuor would look into where and what to harvest for the rest of the parts. It seemed that after a while it came natural to them all to divide tasks quickly and to come up with ideas, they were a team indeed.

As Feuor and Nih'na waved good bye to Dinah for the day and walked home they stopped at a small cliff not far from home and watched the evening sun shining red on the sky.

“What do you say Nih'na, you looking forward to tomorrow and the hunt?” Feuor asked her as he stared at the sky.

“I do.. I really do Feuor, thank you.” She said as she grabbed his arm and stood next to him while watching the sky too.

“Its a nice evening tonight. Remember this Nih'na; there are days that are rainy, its natural. But there are also days that are like this one. And if it rains too much you have friends that can give you shelter.” Feuor said and started to walk homeward.

Nih'na stood there for a short moment looking at the sky astounded by what she just heard Feuor say. Sometimes he could make so much sense that it surprised her every time. Then she ran up to him and walked beside him all the way home thinking that even though she have had some bad experience not so long ago, it faded in comparison with how great today had been.

She was looking forward to tomorrow.
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Drakfot
Guild Muse

Post by Drakfot » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:10 pm

The followers
Part VIII

The next day seemed to take too long to come for Nih'na as she lied in bed trying to sleep for the night. She lied there thinking about this strange day that had just passed, how she had seen Feuor change and grow in a way she had not thought of. Perhaps it was due to the circumstances, the energy she had to put into managing through each day, that had stolen all her focus. She thought of the mental image she had of Feuor from that day he had turned into a shell of anger when he had defended her from her attackers. He had been so strange, so determined and fierce, but in the blink of an eye he had suddenly been the nice and caring Feuor she had known him as.
But he had not shown any resemblance to the Homin she had seen that day and for some reason she felt safe. Just before she fell asleep she smiled again.

The next day they met up outside the houses as they always did before going to the Academia and started walking. They had arranged to meet Dinah on the road just outside the town, prepared in battle gear since they were to do the hunt first. Nih'na and Dinah had looked in a few books during their discussion yesterday and found some animals they would focus on. According to the documentation of their habits and what they ate they were most likely to be found near watery areas and fortunately there was a small lagoon not far away from the town and this was their destination for the hunt. As they came nearer the town they saw someone standing at the roadside some bit away and they both figured that it was Dinah. They were proved correct in their assumption when they come closer , but at first they did not recognize her at all. The armour she had worn yesterday had been a lower quality one so the details and colour of this one stumbled them a little. Perhaps knowing her as little as they did, just seeing her in the Academia and just talking to her one day had gotten them used to see her wearing simpler clothes.

“Wow, your armour is really a masterpiece Dinah. We almost mistook you for someone else.” Feuor said with a smile.

“Th-thank you.” She replied with a lowered voice.

“Is there something wrong Dinah ?” He asked her as he noticed how she had reacted. Also Nih'na had noted her reaction.

“Well.. ehm.. thank you then.” She said and raised her head looking at Nih'na and Feuor. “I thought everyone knew that I come from a less fortunate family. And I..”

“Dinah, with a friend like you, who can ever be poor.” Feuor said and started walking down the road leading from the town towards the lagoon.

Dinah and Nih'na just stood there looking at him, he had done it again; said something serious again in a playful way. They looked at each other and after a second they smiled and followed Feuor.
They continued down the road and even though it had been a bit silent at the start they were soon talking as if they had known each other for some time already. It was about one hour later that they arrived at the small beach of the lagoon and placed their equipment on the sand and stretched.

“Aahh, a good warm up before a battle.” Feuor said and started unpacking his heavy armour. He had only worn his boots and pants during the travel and had the rest in his bag. Nih'na took out her amps and looked at them closely, she had always been careful with her amps since they were so important to her not to mention her part in the team healing. Dinah was also unpacking her amps and tried them on, it seemed as he was more used to wearing them then Nih'na as she put them on without any problems. But Nih'na had mostly trained without using hers.

“Oh no. My earrings seems to be lost.” Dinah said with a worried voice as she was looking through her bag. I am most certain that I placed them in here last night.

“Here, I have an spare set you can borrow Dinah.” Nih'na said as she handed over a pouch with jewels.

“Are you really certain Nih'na?” Dinah asked as she took the pouch.

“They have a better use on you then when they are in the bag Dinah.” She replied and smiled.

Dinah accepted the pouch and put them on her and another smile from her told Nih'na that she appreciated the gesture. Feuor had put on his armour and was swinging the sword around to warm up.

“So ladies shall we give it a go then?” He asked and looked around for animals to hunt. “How about that clopper over there ?”

“I think it will do well.” Dinah said. “I hope that I can bind them with my spells though.”

“Here we go ! “ Feuor had already run up to it and smacked it over the head to get its attention before running back half the distance between him and the girls. There he stopped and taunted the clopper while Nih'na sent a spell of heal to him. Dinah focused on the clopper and rammed her hands into the ground causing it to shiver a bit and a purple bolt flew along the ground hitting the clopper. As soon as it did root grew up from the ground holding the cloppers claws and legs so it could not move or attack. Feuor took this chance and landed some well aimed blows on the head of the clopper and as soon as the roots disappeared it staggered around and fell to the ground dead.

“What a team !” Feuor shouted as he looked at the remains of the clopper and managed to get some parts from it which he placed in his bag.

They continued for a while, attacking different animals and gathering as many materials as they found and it seemed as the more they fought, the better did they work as a team.
As they were attacking an animal a clopper suddenly ran up towards Dinah and Nih'na without Feuor being able to see it. It was headed towards Nih'na and was just about to attack as she turned around hearing Dinah shouting a word of warning to her. When she saw the clopper she fell backwards and landed on the ground, but the clopper did not move, it had the position as if it was about to attack but suddenly it sank together and appeared to be sleeping.

“That was a shot of luck indeed, I was not sure if I was able to attach my spell to it.” Dinah said as she helped Nih'na back on her feets again. Feuor had already finished off the one he was battling with and had noticed the commotion. He ran up to the clopper just as it regained its consciousness and looked around for its target but instead it was faced with the edge of Feuor's sword.
The battle was short and quickly done with and soon the clopper fell to the ground.

“I think we have enough of these materials now. Perhaps it is time for a short rest before harvesting.” Feuor said as they walked to where they had placed their equipment and was accompanied by the two girls. They sat down and looked at the materials they had gathered from the animals and sorted them out into piles. “It's time for lunch I think.”

They prepared the food they had brought with themselves and started to eat. After they were done they packed the left overs and sat down a bit.

“How about... ehm..” Nih'na started to say.

“What ?” Feuor and Dinah asked simultaneously.
“I was just wondering... when we are done harvesting if we should perhaps take a little swim ?” Nih'na asked. She felt safer with them now, even though she was still careful since she did not want to be a nuisance to anyone risking to loose the two friends she had.

“That sounds like a great idea Nih'na! Lets do so!” Feuor said and started removing his Heavy Armour.

“I would very much like so.” Dinah said and smiled towards Nih'na.
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Drakfot
Guild Muse

The followers
Part IX

Soon the three Homins were swimming in the little lake not far from where they had been fighting the fauna in order to get their materials. They swam around for a bit, not being too energetic as they had just finished eating and their bodies were also handling the food. They were splashing at each other while laughing as much as their lungs allowed them too. They had quite the good time and soon they were surprised by how much of the time that had passed since they sat down to eat.
They hastily moved up from the water going through their bags to find the second set of armours they had brought. It was time to search the soil for usable materials to complete the piles they had already gathered.

Feuor and Nih'na had armours made by Limeh, they were both a set of crafted Tryker Light Armour and a set of Zoraï Light Armour. They were made with utmost precision and sewed with a careful hand. They fitted as they should and both Feuor and Nih'na were soon dressed and ready for extraction.
Dinah was less fortunate as she unpacked her harvesting dress. The vest and caster pants were made of medium Matis Light Armour while the gloves was of low Fyros Light Armour and the boots were low Tryker kind. She looked so embarrassed when she had put it all on that she did not dare to look at them while they were staring at her.

“What's wrong Dinah?” Nih'na asked gently as she could not understand why she was turning away from them, for a second she thought that she might have done something wrong.

“I am... this dress... I..” Dinah started saying but was abrupt by Feuor.

“It is truly not the armour that makes the Homin, but the Homin that makes the armour!” He almost shouted out in a happy voice. “I have never seen such good looking armour previous to today!”

Dinah, whom understood what he really meant, could not help but to blush when she heard him saying it. Maybe it was what he said, maybe how he said it. Or what he meant by saying it. Even though it was not the finest armour that was available around, but it did increase in value to Dinah when she heard her friends reaction.

“It was given to me from my father, from one of his travels. I have tried to care for it as much as I could. But if not use took its part of it, time eventually did.” Dinah said and looked at the Tryker and Zoraï.

“It really means a lot to you Dinah” Nih'na said and looked at her seriously.

“Yes, it was one of the last things he gave me before he..... before he vanished without a trace nor a word of heading.” She said and lowered her head gently caressed the caster pants.

“Then it should be placed somewhere special I say.” Feuor said and smiled.
Nih'na looked at him and he answered her look with the eyes she knew. He had a plan.

“Yes, it should be placed where it means the most to you Dinah.” She said just waiting for Feuor's reply.

“But.. but... I have no other dress to... harvest in... and I cannot do it only in just the underwear..” Dinah said with a voice telling that she agreed to them both, but that she had no choice in the matter.

“That is easily solved Dinah. My mother is a great crafterette of Light Armours. If you do not mind wearing Tryker or Zoraï she will make you a lovely one!” Feuor said smiling, this was the idea he have had.

“And my mother are not far of a master of jewel crafting. She will make you some jewels to wear.” Nih'na added.

“But... we are... dappers..” Dinah started saying, she was almost stuttering. It would be a great thing to have such thing as a new armour and a set of jewels. But there was this thing that kept her from having it.

“It is a gift to a friend.” Both Nih'na and Feuor said simultaneously then looking at each other almost bursting out into laughter realizing they thought and said the same thing.

“Is it... really true ?” Dinah asked and looked at them with eyes filled of hope and thankfulness.

“Sure?! It is obvious that you should have it my friend. We are friends after all!” Feuor said smiling reassuring towards Dinah. Nih'na nodded towards her agreeing.

Suddenly Dinah's face changed from being a serous, a little ashamed, one into a big smile as she realized what she had just been offered. No one had previously been showing such kindness towards her, but she had herself to blame in a way. Perhaps it was pride, or even fear, that had made her staying away from getting closer to Homins since her family did not have more dappers then being able to put food on the tables each day, less to buy new armours with. She smiled again.

It didn't take them long to get into order to find materials. In this it seemed as both Nih'na and Dinah was more prepared then Feuor as he choose to care for their sources while they harvested. He had not studied it as much as they had since his combat training required more time then was free so he had chosen to work harder on it since he seemed to have a natural talent for it.
Dinah once more surprised them when she closed her hands and formed her hands into a globe that gave off a shining light, but one of its directions were shining even brighter, and when she opened her eyes again she pointed in the direction where it had shined the strongest.

“About 30 meters that way we will find sources to dig from.” She said and started walking in that direction.

“How did you do that ?” Feuor asked her with a surprised voice.

“It is a technique to focus the source to reveal itself to you, even though it is not near. It seeks the ground for stronger sap flows that are usually found near sources. It will then show a direction where it sense the strongest flow.” Dinah explained to them both.

“It's amazing that is what it is.” Feuor replied as he walked behind them both subconsciously counting the steps from where they stood until they reached where Dinah had pointed. It was 32 steps exactly.

Dinah once more formed her hands into a globe and now it shined equally all around and suddenly the ground rumbled little as small, green rocks climbed up though it. This he had seen before but found it as surprising every time. They sat down and started harvesting while Feuor was busy running between them removing small rubble, sap that was so compressed that it could cause an explosion it it was hit hard enough with the pick and clearing off other materials. This while he was looking into the small harvester guide he had in his pocket trying to figure out what the materials was and what they were used for.

“Ah, this is shell. That we can use for the Light Armour, right!” Feuor said after a moment when they had dug some sources. He was peeking into his book that was lying a bit away.

“No, you cannot use those shells to make a Light Armour Feuor.” Nih'na said.

“But.. this book we got from the teachers says so?” He replied as he stopped caring for Dinah's source and looked at Nih'na.

“The book is upside down, Feuor.” She replied with a grin.

“Gah! Feuor watch out!” Dinah suddenly shouted as the source gave off a short boom and the shock wave pushed them both to the ground. They were okay as the blow was more a pressure wave then a harmful hit.

“Ooops” Feuor said when he lied on the ground.

Dinah and Nih'na bursted into laughter when they saw how great Feuor was when he valiantly battled the sources compared to how great he was in combat. Soon he also realized that this would be a really fun adventure and joined them.
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Drakfot
Guild Muse

The followers
Part X

Some times passed along as the three Homins continued their exploration of what was hidden in the Atysian soil. Dinah's skills in prospection turned out to be quite useful to them, she did not always find what was sought after, but even so the sources they dug up could be used for their crafting lesson. Time seemed to be running away from them as they moved from source to source, digging up as many materials they could possibly extract from them. Soon they had gathered piles of materials that was large enough that they had to stop since their bags were filled to the brim, they looked at the piles as a cracking sound was heard from behind, followed by an “aaw” from Feuor.

He had managed to hit the last source so hard that his pick had finally given in. It was not totally unexpected since it was an older one, and that he had treated it more like a sword then a pick in the beginning. Nih'na and Dinah just smiled at the brave warrior struggling against the ground as he did his best to use the remains of the pick to scramble up the little he could from the source. As he was done they just walked up to him and hugged him.

“Oh, ah hey you guy... uhm girls... thanks.” Feuor said a bit surprised by the sudden act of the girls but he was not late in replying by hugging them back.

“Seems like we managed to gather quite a bunch of materials, eh?” He said as he stood up and looked at the piles of materials lying around them.

“Yes, it was fun..” Nih'na said as she opened her bag.

“Yes, quite a measurement of how much fun we had together today!” Dinah said smiling towards them.

“Haha, yes it was great fun. Personally I liked the finale” Feuor said and smiled broadly referring to the hug.

They started to gather all the piles in order to put them in the bags when they noted that they had harvested too much and had to leave some behind since they did not fit in their bags. Just as Feuor tied the last bag together they were approached by a Fyros man whom seemed to be heading towards them. Just as Feuor tossed the, now heavy, bag on his back the man reached them and greeted.

“Well met, I am Cyraco a merchant by profession and a travelling Homin by heart. May I have a moment of your time perhaps ?” Cyraco said with a kind voice as he bowed.

“Uhm, sure. What can we do for you ?” Feuor asked the man after he had stopped his bow.

Dinah and Nih'na stood a little behind Feuor as they had helped each other to get their bags in order.

“I was just wondering, I see that you all travel with a full inventory but also that there are some piles of materials left here on the ground. Are they yours by any chance ?” Cyraco asked politely.

“Yes, we seemed to have been a bit too eager in our harvest.” Nih'na answered him.

“Ah, I see. Then I have a proposal to give you regarding these items here.” Cyraco said. “You see I am travelling these lands in search for materials. I work closely with the merchants in the bigger towns and have been informed that they would welcome a range of different materials such as the ones you have here. So , if you are not going to bring them with you, I suggest that you let me purchase them for a sum of dappers. Does this sound interesting ?” he continued.

Dinah, Nih'na and Feuor looked at each other with a bit of a surprise, they had not thought so far as to sell the materials. But then again with their bags full they would not been able to carry it to the nearest merchant, so Cyraco's appearance was both timed and lucky.

“I guess that would be fine with us.” Feuor said to Cyraco.

“Great, then what would be a fair price to you ?” He asked as he reached for his pouch with dappers and took out an amount.

“Nih'na, I don't... know how much to ask.” Nih'na said

“Me neither. I rarely... visit the merchants... ehm..” Dinah added but seemed to have stopped in the middle of a sentence.

“Ah, then how about , lets say 60 000 dappers for these piles ? Do that sound like a fair price to you ?” Cyraco said with an honest smile.

“Fair enough, its a deal!” Feuor said and extended his hand to shake.

Cyraco answered the gesture and as they shook hands he handed over the said amount which Feuor proceeded to distribute between the three of them. Cyraco thanked them and bowed deeply again.

“Uhm..How will you be able to transport these materials ?” Nih'na asked carefully.

“Oh, hehe I have my packers just on the other side of the hill here. They are resting and drinking a bit. I just took a little stroll when I noticed you three were about to leave.” Cyraco answered. “I will go and fetch them now so I can put these materials in their bags. A pleasure making business with you!” He said as he turned around and headed towards the hill.

As they walked along the road Feuor and Nih'na seemed very happy over the days result. Dinah on the other hand walked a little behind them staring at the ground. What they did not see was that she held a firm grip of her pouch where her share of the dappers were. Little did they know that it had been such time since she had last seen such amount of dappers.
As they came to the crossroad leading one way to the town, the other into the city they stopped for a second and discussed if they should head home at once of if they would take a detour into the town and see if they could get something nice for their dappers. Perhaps even a present to their parents as a surprise. It was an easy decision since Dinah had to pass through the town anyhow in order to get home so Feuor and Nih'na decided that they would follow her on the way.

After a bit of a walk they entered the town and headed for the market square and looked at all the stands if they could find something to buy. Feuor headed to the weapons crafter looking for a nice dagger to give to his father and found one at a bargain and he also found a crafting needle that shimmered lightly. The merchant told him that if it was used right it could have a special effect in the armour crafted, what it was though the salesman did not want to reveal. It was cause enough for Feuor to but it for his mother.
Nih'na had found a herbal tea which was made on special Stinga which was said to have a calming effect which she purchased to her father, to her mother she found a lovely hairpin.
They both met up with Dinah who was standing at the Armour merchant staring at a White Matis Light Armour with big eyes. If they were not mistaken she had probably been standing there all the time while they had run off shopping. She was holding both her hands together in front of her chest squeezing her pouch with dappers hard.

“That is a lovely dress Dinah.” Nih'na said as she came closer.

“Yes, it is. It would look lovely on my mother.” Dinah replied a bit distant as if she was picturing her mother wearing it.

“Then why don't you buy it for her ?” Feuor asked as he stood behind the girls.

“I would so much like to.. but... it is costly.” Dinah said and lowered her head in a bit of shame.

“Well, the price says 28 000 dappers.” Feuor said as he looked at the armour.

“Yes... but I only have...” Dinah replied as she showed them her pouch.

“So, you lack what, 8 000 dappers ?” Feuor asked and got a little push in the side from Nih'na for being so direct.

“Yes...” A silent reply from Dinah.

“That is easily sorted I think. Excuse me, could you please hand that lovely armour to this girl here?” Nih'na said to the merchant who proceeded to get the armour off the hook and handing it to Dinah.

“But.. but I don't... afford..” She said but got silent the moment she got to hold the armour. It was smooth and light, it became even more beautiful as she got to hold it compared to when she had seen it on display.

“Haha, of course you can afford it Dinah. It is for your mother am I right ?” Feuor said as he poured some dappers from his pouch into Dinah's right hand.

He was soon followed by Nih'na who added her share of dappers. The merchant accepted the amount and went to help some other customers a bit away.

“A gift of heart cannot be measured in dappers my friend. Give this to your mother as a gift from a loving daughter.” Nih'na said as she saw how Dinah both blushed and shined up of happiness, at last she was able to give something beautiful to her mother.

“But.. how can I ... repay you both..” She asked them.

“Did you have fun today Dinah, with us ?” Feuor asked her.

“Yes.. I had much fun. More then I can remember for years..” She honestly replied.

“That is payment enough my friend.” Nih'na said and smiled.
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Drakfot
Guild Muse

The followers
Part XI

That evening when they returned they were all warmly welcomed by their parents and the surprise gifts made them both proud and glad over the progression their children were doing.
As the evening settled in they sat down outside as a dinner feast was prepared to share the happiness brought home this day: the gifts from the children, the success sales of crafts and the refilled food storage.

There were many laughs during this time as old tales where retold, some of them who seemed to appear in the conversation every time such occasion as this occurred, and others whom the young ones had not heard before. Perhaps it was intended as some of the stories carried wisdom to its listeners giving advices and guidance if one listened carefully enough. Still it was a evening of laughter, joy and festivities. Hours passed quickly so did a few pints of Shooki Ale as throats were soaked in between songs, stories and loud laughters.

When they had all finished their celebration they all helped out with the dishes and setting it back in order again. Feier'an and Chao-Li walked away together to see that the animals were safely in the stables and that all doors that needed were locked and secured. Naom'Chi and Limeh finished up the rest of the dishes and glasses together while Feuor and Nih'na took a little stroll down a nearby hill. It had almost become a habit for them to do this together now and then after eating or before saying good night. The evening seemed even nicer this time. Perhaps it was due to the successful day, the pleasant time together, the gifts or just the ale. Still it did not seem to matter to them as they looked out over the , relative small, view they had over the surrounding landscapes.

“Dinah is a bit uncertain about herself isn't she?” Feuor suddenly asked.

“I think so. But I can understand her, I mean she does not seem to have it as easy at home as we. It must be hard for a Matis lady to sustain under the pressure of novelty.”

“What do you mean ? You know we haven't had it easy either, specially not you.” He kept staring forward into the distance.

“I know, and I should have let you know earlier too. But I felt more of a burden and that is why I think that I understand how Dinah might be feeling. Matis is a proud people whom keeps honour and aesthetics as high values. Dinah knows this all to well, yet she does not seem to care as much about it as others. I believe that she might be struggling with both satisfying people around her while caring for herself.” Nih'na said thoughtfully.

“What do you mean? That she couldn't afford the armour by herself ?”

“In a way. I think that I have seen her once before during a training session. Her dress got a little ripped on the leg and others just dismissed it by saying she should just buy a new one. She laughed with them and said that they were probable right. But later that day I saw her sitting alone not far away where she asked if she could join us, sewing her armour carefully. She did a well job as far I could see as I just passed in a hurry home. But there was something I think I saw in her eye...”

“What was that Nih'na?” Feuor asked curiously as this was not something he knew about.

“Tears Feuor... tears” Her voice were sad all of a sudden.

“So, she was crying because the armour was torn ?”

“No, seeing her today explained it to me Feuor. It was not because it was torn, I think it was because it was a precious gift. Perhaps she got it from her mother a long time ago, you know they are not as wealthy and sometimes have to struggle. I guess that it was probably a gift from her mother and that they do not have dappers enough to replace it. You still have your first dagger right?”

“You mean the one I used to stab that Kincher as a kid? Yeah I have it in my room.”

“Then you realize how Dinah must feel.” Nih'na said and looked at Feuor.

“Yeah, I guess I do.” He answered her.

They stood there silent for another moment and looked at the land as its colour slowly started to shift to a darker tan.

“You know Nih'na, jewels...” Feuor started saying.

“Yes, what about them ?” She asked him wondering at what he was hinting.

“They are made by adding certain kinds of raw materials, created from what at first sight seems to be just a pile of junk. Still they are moulded and refined to a small little glistening stone which then is placed in a necklace, pendant or ring.” He said.

“Yes, why ?” She was still a bit confused about what it was he was talking about.

“We are her friends right. Then who are better suited to mould her and refine her into the wonderfully glistening stone she really is but us?” He asked her and suddenly had a grin on his face.

“You know Feuor, you seem to never cease to amaze me by saying things like that at the most unexpected moments. And yes you are right about her. She is truly a nice Homin, she just needs to know it herself.” Nih'na said as she grabbed Feuor by the arm and stood next to him while they watched the sun slowly hide behind the trees in the distant to finally disappear behind the horizon.

The morning came early but both Feuor and Nih'na were up early and headed towards the town as they had decided to meet Dinah on their day off. They passed the crossroad and headed towards the gates of the town. Well there they headed towards the fence not far away from the merchants stands where they had decided to meet up with Dinah. She had already arrived and when she saw them approach she smiled the widest she ever could. The dress seemed to have been appreciated.

“Hello there Dinah, you seem cheerful today.” Feuor said with a grin.

“Oh yes, you will not believe how happy my mother was for the dress. It took some time for her to believe that it was really hers. She is not used to receive gifts like that. Thank you, both of you.”

“It was a pleasure, besides we worked together!” Nih'na said happily cheerful seeing Dinah smile.

“Haha, indeed we did. Though it seems as those sources were tougher then I thought.” Feuor added which made both the girls start giggling frantically.

“Oh, haha. It's not that funny” He said and extended his tounge towards them in a teasing manner.

This just made the girls laugh even more as they recalled the mighty hero battling the enemy on the source field.

“What should we call him do you think?” Nih'na asked Dinah.
“He is brave and valiant.. and cute” Dinah said blushing slightly as she said it “what about Sir Source?”

The girls bursted out in a heartful laughter and Feuor could no longer restrain himself and joined them.

“Ok you two, lets go find some sweets. Its on me!” He almost shouted to be heard over all the laughter.
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Drakfot
Guild Muse

Post by Drakfot » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:11 pm

The followers
Part XII

It didn't take them long to find a stand which was filled to the brim with candy. Feuor was eyeing all the different sorts hardly being able to decide what he would pick while Nih'na and Dinah quickly ordered a large pouch with candied Stinga Seeds. They were a quite simple kind of candy but was still loved by many Homins for their sweet, long lasting taste, and chewy.

As promised Feuor swiftly got his bag with dappers from his belt and paid the merchant for the goods purchased before they started walking through the town to see what they would do next, or just for a place to sit and enjoy the sweets. There was a glare of happiness as the Homins sat down on a fence not far away from one of the smaller exists of the little town and feasted on the candy.

“Thank you Feuor, for the nice treat!” Dinah said smiling and chewing.

“Yes, thank you Sir Source!” Nih'na added and it almost caused them bot to turn into candy fountains as they started giggling loudly.

Feuor just looked at the two girls in front of him and smiled as he took another seed from his bag of mixed candy and started chewing happily.

“Say girl, want to come with us for some fun?” A tall Fyros boy said to Dinah as he placed his hand around her arm.

“No, let me go!” She replied as she pulled herself loose. “Why don't you stop bothering me please... is not doing it at school enough for you?”

“Haha, bother. I am no bother to such a nice girl as you. In fact, I am a reward well in the same worth as your cuteness.” The boy said and grabbed both her hands.

“Remove your hands from the lady...” There was a harsh voice from behind the Fyros boy suddenly. Nih'na knew this voice in an instant...

“What, who said that... you, little you down there?” the Fyros said mockingly towards Feuor while still holding both of Dinah's arms steadily.

“She is a lady not a gi...” Feuor started saying

“What?! I cant hear you down there from up here, little boy. Scram! Get lost!” The Fyros interrupted him.

Then it happened...

As in a sudden flash, too fast for them to really see what happened, grips were exchanged and when they saw the result they would not believe their eyes. Feuor had grabbed the big tall Fyros boy by his chest and was now lifting him up over himself while staring into his eyes. Nih'na shuddered as she once more saw the eyes she had seen in that alley. Those burning eyes.

“I said, she is not a girl. She is a lady. So I asked you to remove your hands from the lady. Yet you did not listen and now it ended up like this.” Feuor was talking with a low voice as he knew he had the Fyros full attention.

“Hey guys, don't just stand there! Help me!” The Fyros shouted to his friends who stood nearby, and as they heard his words they came to senses and rushed towards Feuor and their friend.
As the first one was about to land a punch at Feuor someone grabbed his arm and changed the direction of its movements as she flinged him around making him land heavily on his back, coughing. The other one did not come much further as he was stopped by a hard punch in his stomach relieving his lungs of air for a short moment as he fell to his knees.

“Seems like I should leave this one in your care ladies.” Feuor said as he had returned to his normal self again. The Fyros had seen what had happened to his friends and his face clearly showed how terrified he was by the sight.

Feuor let him down in his feet again, staring into his eyes.

“Two things: One, never offend these ladies again, or any lady for that matter and two, See to your friends.” Was all Feuor said to the terrified Fyros whom only nodded once and quickly moved to his friends. As soon as all of them could stand up they vanished into the crowd.

“I cannot bear the sight of friends being bullied.” Feuor said as he turned towards the two girls. “Where on Atys did you learn to do that Nih'na? And you Dinah?” He asked with wondering eyes.

“Well, my father have taught me a few things about the power and force, how they move and how it can be used in dire situations.” Nih'na said slowly, she was blushing.

Dinah just looked at her fist, then at Feuor and smiled. “You get hard fists from beating Gingos and Ragus all day.”

“Haha, I almost feel sorry for the poor animals!” Feuor shouted as they all joined up and walked away.

They returned to the town and continued to browse the stands and talk to merchants for a good while before they decided to return homeward to Feuor and Nih'na for a good meal. They finally got through the large crowd of Homin in the street and was headed for the exit nearest the road back home. As they came closer they all saw that there was a smaller crowd gathered around one of the noticeboards placed there.

“Let's hurry home Feuor, I am getting hungry!” Nih'na prayed as she tried to drag him away from the commotion. But he was too curious and wanted to find out what it was everyone was talking about. Still Feuor did not give up and after a bit of pushing he reached the board. On it was a parchment with the following text :

Homins!

In the Atys year of 2512 much peace have prospered throughout the lands and our hearts. The path leading us here have been one filled with danger, bravery, courage, sorrows and loss. But it has also been carried by kindness, friendship and loyalty, preferences which have proven to be the strongest of weapons. Homins you are now once more asked to heed the call of your fate, in this very moment forces are rallied all over the lands to form one mighty army. An army with the strength of Homin's devotion for a safe Atys and bright future, to battle the Kitins whom has stormed in the lands of Knot of Dementia and Dunes of Exile.

All hands that can do their part in battle or beside the front lines are asked to join up in this cause to liberate Atys of this foul threat!

Go speak with your local guardsman and he will direct all you brave further.

“This means... mother..” Dinah said as she ran off towards the nearest exit.

“Dinah! Stop... wait!” Nih'na said but it was too late as Dinah was already too far away to hear her.

“Feuor?”

“Yes, I am afraid that your worries are correct Nih'na. Come, we must hurry home also.” He said and grabbed her hand and they started running.

They both ran as fast as their legs could carry them and as they reached their homes they met a guard riding a mount. He nodded towards them but they both froze the moment the had seen him.

“Children, come here.” Chao-Li shouted to them. His voice brought them back to reality and they ran to their parents whom were waiting outside the houses.

“Father, does this mean that...” Feuor started saying to Feier'an. Nih'na was looking at her parents and her eyes showed that she held the same question as Feuor.

“Yes son. There has been a call for all Homin whom can to battle the Kitin swarms.” Feier'an did not let the look of his son go. They both stared at each other for a short moment before Feuor spoke.

“Father, take me with you. I am good and holding the spear and also trained in swordsmanship. I want to help!”

“No, Feuor, my son. You have a much greater task waiting for you here.” Feier'an replied calmly.
“You must stay here and complete your training and studies, but foremost Chao-Li and Naom'Chi will leave their greatest treasure in your care.”

Feuor stared at his father.. then Chao-Li spoke :

“Feuor, as we are also to leave, we wish that you care for Nih'na.” He said as he held his family close to himself. “Will you do us the favour, please.”

Feuor nodded instinctively but did still not understand why he was left behind.

“I see that you have many questions on your mind my son. But remember that a battle is already lost if you are not well prepared. Rushing into it foolishly is a certain defeat, this is why you must remain here. The both of you.” Feuor said as he placed his hands on Feuor's shoulders.

“Feier'an speaks the truth. And you must also complete your training Nih'na. You both young ones have shared a bond since the day we first met and this bond will grow as you grow. We want to see that your future is one where you can both live happy and free. This is why we do this.” Chao-Li said as he comfortably placed his hand on Nih'na's shoulder.

Suddenly Feuor felt a grip around his hand and he knew that it was Nih'na without looking. He responded by holding the grip even firmer. They were right, and he had no intentions of letting go, nor disappoint them.
Last edited by Drakfot on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)

Zoine
Healer

Post by Zoine » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:23 pm

If it would be possible, could you please reencode the text, as it uses utf8 and the forum doesn't, which results in â€
Zoine
The Crazy Digger Girl

Drakfot
Guild Muse

Post by Drakfot » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:53 am

[quote="Zoine"]If it would be possible, could you please reencode the text, as it uses utf8 and the forum doesn't, which results in â€
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)