I was just taking a peek

Here visitors can look around, post questions or just say hi.
Moixa

I was just taking a peek

Post by Moixa » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:42 pm

Hi all,

I was just looking around the forums etc to see what my friends like Trini, Drakfot, sxcarlet , Ulani,were doing - been a while since I seen some of you! - last time Ryzom except trini.

Well I am unsure what to say apart from some of you used to know me as Tinil - "the pain in the ass" and some of you I never realised I missed like Moyaku, Snake, Scarazi, Crythos and players I always saw but not really enough time to say hello :(. I am sure missed a few, the game Ryzom was a lot better than I ever thought it was totally due to the players, after hindsight it was the players who made the game.

Enough about old stuff, so what are you all doing now? I am well for me :P (all self inflicted) and still playing mmorpg games but not as much as before, I am currently in a beta game with initials (WO) - cant talk about that :p.

Am still messing around with a website, always wanted one but never seem to finish one, but finally I have one which works.... just need to alter some layouts but functionality is good.

Sorry for bolt out of the blue, but after a few months of being a member and not really having a chance for a simple post it kinda made me put it all in one thread, I hope makes sense.

So what games are you all into now? anything good ? is there a life if not game? :p

A question looking at all Drakfots' posts with stories can I not just plug myself into those and sleep so well...?

I will be back!
by the way, can I pinch your screen shots if I let you use mine?

Moixa

http://www.tinitech.com

Crythos
Guild Sharpshooter

Re: I was just taking a peek

Post by Crythos » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:23 am

Hiya and nice to hear from you, most of us are still around in one form or another.

A few of us currently playing "Age of Conan", quite a large thread in the game on section, some more active than others because of RL commitments such as work and children etc, Snake sometimes pokes his head into the forum but I dont think he has any current plans to return to a mmorpg, but I could be wrong.

I remember Tinil from SoR, what sticks in my mind most is one of the early Gladiator events when you entered every class with happy nonchalance and good spirit not seeming to care to much for the result, memories like that from SoR still give an old cynic like me a "warm fuzzy" moment.

Best wishes to you, dont be a stranger and maybe see you in AoC.

Drakfot
Guild Muse

Post by Drakfot » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:45 am

Hello Tinil!

Nice to hear from you my friend :)
I am currently not playing any game as I got that RL disease (going to be a bit to do at work and I have been renovating my apartment a bit also). But at times I do miss the old feeling of having something to fully devote myself to, something that will keep me busy from the moment when I get home until I really have to get to bed in order to get up to work tomorrow.
There are a few stories and ideas in my head, I am just looking for a proper time and inspiration to get them into a written form.

As Crythos mentions some are playing Age of Conan, when opportunity present itself I will likely give it a test also. Cannot saw when that is though :)

Nice to see you again my friend, as Crythos says; don't be a stranger now! :)
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)
I am but a crafter of words

Moixa

Post by Moixa » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi all,

Just a note to say I have purchased a 3 month subscription for AoC and enrolled an account on the Ymir (PVE Server), so if you see a pretty Necromancer running around called Moixa that would be me! - Just not try to laugh to much on perfected dying technique! - just say "Hello" and wipe the blood off yourself, I can be messy when I bleed everywhere...

I hope to run into some of you along way, but not thought about guilds etc, just want to enjoy myself for a bit and try get back into mmorpg gaming, been a while for me.

Take care and hope see some soon maybe !

Moixa

Drakfot
Guild Muse

Post by Drakfot » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:27 pm

Great to hear that you have found something that keeps your attention.
I think that you will find some good people there, and old friends ;)

Have fun! :)
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)
I am but a crafter of words

Scarazi
Priest

Post by Scarazi » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:09 am

Hey Tinil, only one MMO for me :) hope to see you there again oneday