hello guys

Here visitors can look around, post questions or just say hi.
Trystram

hello guys

Post by Trystram » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:28 am

I went to the official website and found out you guys have a website as well. I would like to thank everyone again for all the help you have given me. I feel like I have been leeching alot, so I just hope I can get past that and start having fun and just being a regular member with you guys.

So how many people frequent this forum?

Snake
Old geezer

Post by Snake » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:20 am

Hiya Trystram :)

I think your feelings are quite common for new guild members everywhere and seriously we don't mind. All we ask players is that they are a little patient as we may be doing other things and can't always immediately craft a new sword, armour etc. We are a guild full of crafters, its what we do :)

As a general rule we wont craft uber super duper wow wow wow items at lower levels. The main reason is that it is a waste of high quality rare materials for an item that might last a player an hour or two's play before they outgrow it. We do have the odd item in the Guild Hall, usually the result of some experiment, feel free to ask to use one of those if you see any :)

Above all have fun and once again Welcome to Evolution :)

Drakfot should sort your access out to the relevant sections of the forums over the next few days. Cya ingame....
Last edited by Snake on Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snake
Master of All Jewels
Master of All Light Armour
Master of All Forage

Drakfot
Guild Muse

Post by Drakfot » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:04 am

Snake wrote: We do have the odd item in the Guiuld Hall
I told you not to place your laundry there Snake ! ;)
Snake wrote: Drakfot should sort your access out to the relevant sections of the forums over the next few days. Cya ingame....
This is now sorted, welcome to Evolution Trystram !

// Drakfot
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)
I am but a crafter of words

Crythos
Guild Sharpshooter

Post by Crythos » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:25 pm

Hi and welcome Trystram :)

Aina
Celestial Guardian

Re: hello guys

Post by Aina » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:33 pm

Trystram wrote: So how many people frequent this forum?
Welcome :)

Just me 24h/day :p

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:09 pm

woohoo...4 replies after only 1 day. I am happy :)

So far this game is fun. I am working on melee fighting, offensive and defensive casting. I have a weak heal now but it is good enough for government work so I am happy. I can't wait to get to the skill that really are effective. I can see spamming accurate attack or increased damage getting really old. That might be a reason why people play casters since I will be able to stun soon and everything else.

Ulani
Celestial Guardian

Post by Ulani » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:38 pm

Welcome Trystram!

I am currently not in Evolution, I wanted to try the life in a Matis guild since I am Matisian. But once Evolution, always Evolution. If you want to visit the forest one day, I'll be happy to show you around (but the trek is way over my limit)

Spamming Increased Damage and Accurate Attack is kind of boring yes, and will also drain your Stamina or HP. Attack after Parry/Dodge/Critical is a must at some point.

Then there is the "Aim at"-stanzas, I don't think they are very good. Maybe the "Aim at X's head", but the cost is too big for what you gain from it.