Salutations to All.

Here visitors can look around, post questions or just say hi.
Minimee

Salutations to All.

Post by Minimee » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:39 pm

OOC: I followed the link under geeZas name. I'm a few months old player, been in Ryzom since the war and construction of the temples. It was very hard for me during that era because the atmosphere was dark and the changes implemented torn the community. It was neither a good experience nor the best time to start the game then. So, I left and recently returned. My Original character was Minimee, a Trykeret, but upon my comback I made a Matisian female, Hittite. I have gained quite a few levels on Hittite, she is a Forest Forager/q140, Weapons crafter q110/2H and 1H- swords, daggers, mace, axe, and amps, also started crafting Matis/MA at q50. She is very independent and resourceful; I’ve learned lots from playing her.

I decided to redo Minimee because after-all she was my first character. I have more knowledge of the game mechanics and a broad understanding of the game lord now and don’t think leveling will be too difficult. I would like to play Minimee in a RP environment and get more involve with the RP community. I want to experience this aspect of Ryzom, I don’t feel I can do this with Hittite because I have raised her differently and view her as an independent homin. She is a Matis citizen and a follower of Jena, were as I feel Minimee is a Neutral homin and strong believer of the views of the Tryker community.

I post these character backgrounds here because I would like to request membership on behalf of Minimee. I understand that Evolution is an RP guild and based in Fairhaiven. I also like the guild’s statement “The main goal for all members in Evolution is to have fun. Members won’t be limited in any way.” I certainly don’t want to be limited to explore a more enjoyable game experience. I don’t have much more to say other than I hope Minimee is given the opportunity for membership. Thank you.
:lol:

Frydeswinde
Borg Queen

Post by Frydeswinde » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:13 am

Hello minimee,

You best contact an officer ingame:
- Snake
- Drakfot
- Moyaku
- Groom
- ehmmm.....

Or ask anyone with a broccoli over their head who to ask for an invite. I think you will fit in nicely :-)

Snake
Old geezer

Post by Snake » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:41 am

Hi Minimee :)

I remember spotting your char some time ago, running around Fairhaven. I like the way you have evolved your chars and the thought behind them. As Frydeswinde said, contact one of us in a game and have a little chat etc.
Snake
Master of All Jewels
Master of All Light Armour
Master of All Forage

Scarazi
Priest

Post by Scarazi » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:42 am

Heya Minimee :)

Moyaku
Guild Explorer

Post by Moyaku » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:26 am

I m on vacation these days so you could prolly find me at any time of the day :)

I ll be delighted to have a lil chat with you :) ! seems like you could find your place in the crazy diggers guild ;)

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:56 pm

IC: Wonderful!! I love digging. I managed to teleport to the mainland this morning, was scary and exciting, and have already made friends with the locals. Hittite was there to welcome me and provided me with some starting equipment. Another good homin, Laceyon from Elytheria, also helped me - she gave me some jewls and an axe twice my size. I don't know if I look intimidating or comical, I'll let you lots be the judge of that. :lol: Overall it has been an exilirating adventure but I am exhausted and need some rest. Tomorrow shall be a great day for foraging and hopefully to meet some members from the Evolution House.

OOC: Thank you for the kind welcome. I'm GMT-5 (9:50 am here), and US player. Currently at work but will be there tonight around fivish.. Will look out for the broccoli :P

Troja

Post by Troja » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:55 pm

Heya Minimee,welcome to Atys and i hope u have much Fun here,when u want to know something,i´m in Game with Troja/ Lexius,or some of the others :D

Cya in Game

Troja

Ulani
Celestial Guardian

Post by Ulani » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:06 am

Welcome Minimee!

I must agree with the others - sounds like you fit right in!

EDIT : Trykerette with Matis Civ wont work due to the game mechanics. An Evolutioneer must be Neutral or swear allegiance to the Tryker civilization.

Minimee

Post by Minimee » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:32 pm

OOC: Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm happy to be part of Evolution. As you already know I have two characters and most likely will play both from time to time, but mainly will be playing Minimee. For the moment I want to work on Melee and Heals. Other specific skills that I would like to devote time on are Lake Foraging, HA Crafting, and Offensive Affliction. Any help I can get in developing these skills will be greatly appreciated.

I’ve fallen in love with the lakes, must be the clear waters, and have found amazing spots that honestly take my breath away. I have scouted as far as the Fount and was able to get the teleport ticket. I also found the Dew Drops’s Kami teleport altar. I know the guild is Karavan but for the moment I will be using all the neutral tickets until the cult alligned teleports become available. I will eventually work on Minimee’s fame.
8)

Troja

Post by Troja » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:38 pm

well Minimee i think it is not a problem when u stay Neutral.I´m a Neutral Player too cause my other Char is Kami and i like the kami side,but for this Guild i must be Neutral and i like it,cause Evolution is one of the Greatest Guilds i know and i´m Happy to be a part of it,so when u want stay neutral

Troja
Proud Member in teh Hell Evo´s :D

"""Noobish by Nature"""