New guildie (Vanni) saying hi :)

Here visitors can look around, post questions or just say hi.
Vanni

New guildie (Vanni) saying hi :)

Post by Vanni » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:28 am

Hey mates,

Vanni saying Hi :)
Thanks for having me in guild ;)

a few things about myself: I am a guy (nevermind a girlie char :D) age 30, currently reside in Iran with my family (based in Tehran, (we call it TehEran) where connection is trully horrible so I might crash a lot). I am a father of 3, working as a creative director for a movie about lichens, algae and all kinds of plants that grow in the mountains and deserts of Iran :)
My IP might say Moscow or Saratov or something else russian ;) that's because we share a 6 bedroom apt with another family - that of a russian cameraman and he uses some kind of IP-alteration sowftware. I am not really an IT pro so I have no idea what it is but I'm just telling you cause people at other forums have been asking me: Oh so you are actually from Russia? :D

I used to play Ryzom about 2 years ago in a wonderful guild called illuminati :) Tho i mostly ran around behind older guildies and enjoyed the sights ;) Didn't lvl much. Hope it's something i'll be able to remedy now ;) I am still a bit of a lowbie so i do need help in most things ;)

I studied the Atysian lore quite deeply (read the bible too) and am more or less a Tritonist. I don't trust the "powers" much and don't want to go to war on their behalf ;) Doesn't mean that i would shy away from PvP where it concerns helping friends.

Dunno what else to say :)
I guess i won't be on way too much cause we spend days in the mountains and the desert shooting shooting shooting :P
So I can only play evenings and sometimes mornings :)

Hope I'll fit in :) And thank's again for having me ;)
Vanni
The lazy lil tryker girl :P

Drakfot
Guild Muse

Re: New guildie (Vanni) saying hi :)

Post by Drakfot » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:14 pm

Welcome to Evolution Vanni!
Glad to have you onboard, I am sure we will have good times together =)
Vanni wrote: (read the bible too)
If you by that refer to the leaked background story document of Ryzom, I would recommend to not mention it too much as that was (and still is) an illegally distributed document spread in order to sabotage for players.
//Drakfot,
(Admin/Moderator/Host)
I am but a crafter of words

CobraLight
Master Of Life

Post by CobraLight » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:52 pm

Welcome Vanni :)

I hope you enjoy to be an Evolutioner. :D

Moyaku
Guild Explorer