Heya guys

Here visitors can look around, post questions or just say hi.
Final

Heya guys

Post by Final » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 am

Heya
Sorry for the rather random post, but is Snake still around. I'd like to get in contact with him because he once crafted one of my jewel recipes, and since then I've missplaced my recipes document. Hoping he may have kept it. *crosses fingers*

Final

Re: Heya guys

Post by Final » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:42 am

Also You guys are more then welcome to join us at www.dcpryzom.co.uk/forum and chat about all things ry. :)

Moyaku
Guild Explorer

Post by Moyaku » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 am

Hey Final :)

Snake still pops in every once in a while he even came online a few days ago.

Maybe if you shout his name loud enough he ll come along on this thread.

*sneaks out to divine council of pyr's webby*

Snake
Old geezer

Post by Snake » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:34 pm

Heya Final and yea the ol' man is still around :) Ryzom runs like a pig on this machine so I've not been logging in much as it's too much of a ballache.

I found an old folder with a few jewel recipes and other random printed stuff (pr maps with all spots marked ! I need that since I have no markers set now) Most of the recipes I had were stored on my old computer but I have a zorai resist set here, it was one Kye def used but not sure if its the same as yours. I vaguely remember we might have tweaked odd jewels for your set (might be mixing you up with someone else).

Set consists of 220 matis earrings, 250 matis pendant, 250 matis diadem, 220 matis bracelets, 1x 250 matis ring, 1x 220 zorai ring and 2x 220 tryker anklets. If that's not your set then I have to try and do some data retrieval off my old hard drive (which has already proved difficult so may not happen)

I also have a set here which is 5 fyros and 5 matis jewels but no title so not entirely sure if its a general set or a custom set. It's def a good resist set but again not too sure if it was one you used :)

If you can hit me with any stats of the jewels you had or just the mix of which lands the dif jewels are from I might be able to narrow it down a bit more. The recipes for now will remain a secret ;) I think it was only myself and Fasi that ever worked out resist sets for each land, maybe one day I will pass them down to a suitable apprentice...
Snake
Master of All Jewels
Master of All Light Armour
Master of All Forage

Final

Post by Final » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:29 pm

Heya
Nice one m8, I managed to find the txt file everything was saved in.
Would be good to see Evo up and rolling again, sort it out m8 :)

cheers

Ulani
Celestial Guardian

Post by Ulani » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:21 pm

So you write that stuff down? I should do that, crafting is still a big mystery to me. :)

Final

Post by Final » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:14 pm

no ones fooled ulani :)

Moyaku
Guild Explorer

Post by Moyaku » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:43 am

I take notes too :) (just copycating Snake here)